Black Sleeveless Whippet Jumper - Wren
Inspired by slow living and long walks connecting with nature, Wren is a whippet jumper perfect for when the sun sets and temperature drops or there's a chilly wind in the air. Wren is small enough to roll up neatly and take on any adventure. If you're taking a jacket for yourself, Wren is your whippet’s equivalent.
Wren is also available in Grey.
What's great about this garment?
- Wren is made from GOTS organic cotton. GOTS is a textile production certification that limits the use of toxic bleaches, dyes and other chemical inputs during the production process of textiles.
- The fabric is fully traceable and woven in the UK, supporting UK manufacturing.
- The design has been tested over many months and by many sighthounds and their owners to ensure it's fit for purpose.
- It's handmade in London by a skilled seamstress who is paid a fair wage.
- Wren is an original Occam product, designed especially for your whippet and lifestyle.
- You can wash this garment in a washing machine but just keep to the guidelines stated.
Wren is useful for -
- Lads who cant aim properly! If you know, you know
- Early morning dewy adventures
- Breezy country walks
- Beach BBQs
- Windy days
- Picnics in the park
- Evening drinks in the pub when the human wants to keep their coat on too!
Delivery • Please allow up to 7 working days for despatch.
Fabric composition • 90% GOTS Organic Combed Cotton, 10% Poly.
Care and washing instructions • Machine washable at 30 degrees, we suggest no longer than an 1 hour cycle. Use a mild detergent on a delicate/eco friendly washing machine cycle. Use a low spin cycle (800 or below) Never tumble dry.
Transparency • The cotton we've sourced is organic and made here in the UK from fibres grown overseas. Buying this garment supports two UK businesses, Occam and our UK based fabric manufacturer.
Ethos • Everything at Occam is made in small batches. We research our materials extensively before use so each product has many years worth of research and development behind it. Our coats are developed to fill a gap in the market, not replicate what already exists. Occam garments are finished to the highest standard and as ethically conscious as possible, encouraging our customers to purchase with purpose.
All Occam products are registered designs and protected by copyright - unauthorised use is prohibited. All Occam images are copyrighted and unauthorised use is prohibited © Occam 2021