Black Italian Greyhound Onesie - Judd
A multi functional and practical Italian Greyhound onesie designed for all activities. Judd protects your Italian Greyhound from the cold whilst never restricting movement when playing outdoors, indoors or simply relaxing on the sofa.
• The fabric doesn’t mis-shape at the joints, the rear legs stay in place.
• Good recovery after washing / movement, making it fit for purpose.
• Can be worn in conjunction with a perfect fit harness
• Machine wash delicate at 30 degrees.
• Handmade in London by a skilled seamstress who is paid a fair wage.
• Available in eight sizes from Italian Greyhound to Whippet. Please use our size guide here.
Fabric composition • 90% GOTS Organic Combed Cotton, 10% Poly.
GOTS Certified • GOTS is a textile production certification that limits the use of toxic bleaches, dyes and other chemical inputs during the production process of textiles.
Care and washing instructions •
Use mild detergent
Delicate machine wash 30
Launder on a reduced cycle, 30 minutes maximum
Never tumble dry
Delivery • Please allow up to 7 working days for despatch.
Transparency • The cotton we've sourced is organic and made here in the UK from fibres grown overseas. Buying this garment supports two UK businesses, Occam and our UK based fabric supplier.
All Occam products are registered designs and protected by copyright - unauthorised use is prohibited. All Occam images are copyrighted and unauthorised use is prohibited © Occam 2022